Thursday, August 23, 2012

DIY Thursday - Lamp Hack- How to make any Lamp Cordless

This idea is so brilliant.  I can't say that I have a need for it now.  But I am doing Alyssa's room over the next few weeks, and she thinks her lamp is a toy.  Luckily, she has one of the paper one from Ikea, but she still pulls it down and touches the bulb, and I'm afraid one day she is going to break it.  If I can put it up on a shelf, that would help me out a lot!

Head over and read this great tutorial by View Along the Way.  It really is a great, inexpensive DIY trick!  Enjoy

Lamp Hack: How to Make Any Lamp Cordless

 
How to make any lamp cordless

I hope you enjoy her blog as much as I have!  She is hilarious and has some really great ideas!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come back tomorrow for Flash-Back Friday, where I tell you a funny story about vomit and my first grade teacher!

TaTa,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment