Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend Meme

Ok, so I am the first ones to think that memes on Facebook are over done.  In fact I very rarely post them because I don't want to be "one of those people."  But I do have to admit that I hold back on a lot that are really funny because of that.  So I will do a weekend meme, just so you know I'm still alive, but don't have to think much about. 


This cracks me up, because it is Chris and I all the way!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS... please pray for me today.  In October, when we bought our house, I thought it would be really cute to paint Alyssa's room cute pink and teal strips (I will be showing pics later).  Well, the plan never really executed properly, and since I bought her a big girl bed, with adorable bedding, I am re-doing her room.  Those stupid stripes are going to get the best of me, and I want to throw the Kilz can through the window.  That would be a bad thing.


Always remember:

Bold Stripes= very adorable
Painting over them= not adorable.

Don't make the same mistakes I do, my friends.

Tata,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment