Monday, September 10, 2012

Last Weekend

We went to Epcot on Saturday.  I may have said this before, and I will probably say it a dozen more times, but I LOVE EPCOT!  Of all the Disney parks, I'm sure that makes me a weirdo, but I am pretty much obsessed.  The World Showcase (the countries) is my favorite part.  I could spend all day every day walking through the countries, shopping in their little shops, and sampling their cuisine.  I just love it.


Sorry about the "finger"





 
 
 
***
On a totally separate note:  I was informed yesterday that unless you have an account, that you are unable to post comments.  I went back in and changed the settings on that, so anyone can comment.  If you don't have a user ID, you can comment using the "Anonymous" selection, and just type your name at the end.

Tata,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment