Friday, September 7, 2012

TGIF! What's "Posh"ining?!

Sorry for the cheesy title.... but, what's a girl to do?  LOL



Perfectly Posh will be 1 year old on October 1st, and is in the middle of celebrating their first birthday! If you have a home party before September 15th, you will earn TRIPLE hostess rewards! And as Posh, your money goes a long way, which means that you will have the chance to get TONS for free! Here is a sample of what you will earn for having a show. I know it's short notice, but this is just for a limited time, and I am available every day next week. So let me know if you want to do a party then.


****


I can't wait to get my hands on this Spooky Posh!  It will be out only for a limited time, but the scents look divine!  Plus.... you can get the whole set for just $29!  That is a great price!  Not to mention Halloween is one of my favorite times.....

Click Picture for a Larger View



Our products are always buy 5, get 1 free.  (Except the lip balm).  I have taken advantage of this myself, and trust me, it helps a lot!



There is a button for Perfectly Posh at the top of my blog that you can shop online 24/7, without having a party.  Or you can click here to shop now!

Also, like me on Facebook to keep up with all of the specials we have going on at the time. 

And of course, I am always hiring!  If you are looking for a job or extra income, and tired of the same ol same ol run-around, let me know!  Just $99, you can be your own boss, have a flexible schedule and change lives, 1 sweet face at a time!

Tata,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment