Monday, October 8, 2012

Virginia: Part One

Alyssa and I jumped on the plane last Wednesday and headed to Culpeper, VA to see my brother.  The main reason we went was for their baby shower.  Here are some pics we took while we were passing time in the airport, and on the plane.

Orlando Airport has a lot of shops and restaurants to help pass the time.  Of course they have a ton of Disney shops, just in case you forgot a souvenir while you were there.








Watching the planes.
 
 
 
Getting ready to take off
 
 
 
 Making a picture for her new cousin.  This was a great time passer by the way!
 
 

In D.C. .... the Washington Monument.  I loved being able to see some of D.C.'s sights from the plane.  Unfortunately, this was the only one I could get a good picture of.



*******

I have some more footage of the trip to show you, including the shower, and something from my bucket list.  Stay tuned!


 Tata,
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. Looks like you both had fun. We missed you.

    ReplyDelete